Amber Medley, LMT, RMT
• Her hobbies are spending time with her family, watching movies, shopping, traveling, gardening, crafts, and reading about God.
• Amber is trained in a variety of modalities such as hot stones massage, prenatal massage, fibromyalgia and chronic myofascial pain syndrome; as well as Pain Relief Technique, cupping, Indian head massage, body wraps and scrubs, reflex foot treatments, aromatherapy, assessment, and pathology. She is also a Reiki Master Teacher.
• She donated much of her spare time to supporting charities such as Relay for Life and Susan G. Komen Foundation, various local schools, Tennessee Right to life and the Fayetteville Animal Shelter.
• Amber is a Wellness Advocate for DoTerra. She has a passion for finding healthier ways to cure everyday aches and pains and enjoys experimenting with different oils and seeing the results that they provide. If you like more information, feel free to contact her at 931-652-9040 or explore her website at my.doterra.com/ambermedley.
• She attended Massage Therapy school at North Georgia Technical College where she graduated from in 2007.
• Amber is a member of the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA).
• National Certification #565486-08
• Tennessee State License #10319
If you would like to make an appointment you can call/text 931-625-8056 or 931-652-9040 or go to www.agapemassageandbodywork.com/book-an-appointment. She looks forward to hearing from you!
Charline Mullins, LMT
"I love the knowledge that my work consists of; helping people to heal or to just relax and feel better. I enjoy massage therapy, and receive a blessing each time I work on someone and get positive feedback. My technique is distinct, in that, I incorporate a variety of styles in my massage. This provides an enjoyable and relaxing experience while restoring harmony, and achieving maximum benefit for the body. Some of the modalities I use to provide effective relief are Lymphatic Drainage massage, Pregnancy massage, Chronic Pain Technique, Rotator Cuff Release. My goal is to ensure your massage experience is comfortable and customized to your individual needs. I am committed to bringing results, oriented treatments and impeccable customer service. Our amenities set us apart from other massage facilities"
• Charline graduated from Concorde Career College of Memphis, Tennessee in 2010.
• She is a DoTerra representative, and possesses a vast knowledge of essential oils.
• Certified by the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB)
• Tennessee State Massage License #9398
• Charline has volunteered numerous hours massaging elderly and handi-capable people, locally.
For questions or to book an appointment call/text 931-675-1039. She looks forward to helping you!
Breanna Parks, LMT, CPMT
• She says, "I may be small but I can provide a very effective therapeutic deep tissue massage. On the other end of the spectrum, I am happy to give the most relaxing massage just the same. For your benefit I am educated in several modalities to provide a wide range of services to best fit you."
• She performs Swedish, medical, hot stone, and deep tissue massages, as well as, scrubs and spa facials.
• She is an ABMP Member.
• She graduated from Madison School of Massage Therapy in 2013.
• She continued her education in 2014 and received certification for Pediatric Massage Therapy.
• Tennessee State License #10099
• Alabama State License #3764
• If you would like to make an appointment with Bre, you can call/text 931-993-7676 or go to www.agapemassageandbodywork.com/book-an-appointment or https://www.massagebook.com/Fayetteville~Massage~PalmBreeze. She looks forward to seeing you!
Shea Morris, LMT
• She graduated from the Nashville School of Massage Therapy in 2018.
• She performs Swedish, deep tissue, assisted stretching, and hot stone massages.
• She is a positive and outgoing person who enjoys the outdoors, spending time with her family, and loves animals.
• Tennessee State License #12779
To schedule an appointment with Shea you can call/text 931-625-8056 or go online at www.agapemassageandbodywork.com/book-an-appointment