Amber , LMT, RMT
"Everyone has a different journey in life. My journey has been helping people relax and allowing their bodies to heal themselves'. I recommend to my clients, coming with an open mind and an open heart; leave your preconceptions at the door."
• Her hobbies are spending time with her family, watching movies, shopping, traveling, gardening, crafts, and learning about God.
• Amber is trained in a variety of modalities such as hot stones massage, prenatal massage, fibromyalgia and chronic myofascial pain syndrome; as well as Pain Relief Technique, cupping, Indian head massage, body wraps and scrubs, reflex foot treatments, aromatherapy, assessment, and pathology. She is also a Reiki Master Teacher.
• She donated much of her spare time to supporting charities such as Relay for Life and Susan G. Komen Foundation, various local schools, Tennessee Right to life and the Fayetteville Animal Shelter.
• Amber is a Wellness Advocate for dōTERRA. She has a passion for finding healthier ways to prevent and decrease everyday aches and pains and enjoys experimenting with different oils and seeing the results that they provide. If you like more information visit her website at my.doterra.com/ambermedley.
• She attended Massage Therapy school at North Georgia Technical College where she graduated from in 2007.
• Amber is a member of the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA).
• National Certification #565486-08
• Tennessee State License #10319
If you would like to make an appointment you can call/text 931-625-8056 or go to www.agapemassageandbodywork.com/book-an-appointment. She looks forward to hearing from you!
Charline , LMT
"I love the knowledge that my work consists of; helping people to heal or to just relax and feel better. I enjoy massage therapy, and receive a blessing each time I work on someone and get positive feedback. My technique is distinct, in that, I incorporate a variety of styles in my massage. This provides an enjoyable and relaxing experience while restoring harmony, and achieving maximum benefit for the body. Some of the modalities I use to provide effective relief are Lymphatic Drainage massage, Pregnancy massage, Chronic Pain Technique, Rotator Cuff Release. My goal is to ensure your massage experience is comfortable and customized to your individual needs. I am committed to bringing results, oriented treatments and impeccable customer service. Our amenities set us apart from other massage facilities"
• Charline graduated from Concorde Career College of Memphis, Tennessee in 2010.
• She is a DoTerra representative, and possesses a vast knowledge of essential oils.
• Certified by the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB)
• Tennessee State Massage License #9398
• Charline has volunteered numerous hours massaging elderly and handi-capable people, locally.