Amber Medley, LMT
• Her hobbies are spending time with her family, watching movies, shopping, traveling, gardening, crafts, and reading about God.
• Amber is trained in a variety of modalities such as hot stones massage, prenatal massage, fibromyalgia and chronic myofascial pain syndrome; as well as Pain Relief Technique, cupping, Indian head massage, body wraps and scrubs, reflex foot treatments, aromatherapy, assessment, and pathology.
• She donated much of her spare time to several charities such as Relay for Life and Susan G. Komen Foundation.
• Amber attends church at The Rock. therockfamily.org/
• She attended Massage Therapy school at North Georgia Technical College where she graduated from in 2007.
• National Certification #565486-08
• Tennessee State License #10319
If you would like to make an appointment you can call/text 931-625-8056 or go to www.agapemassageandbodywork.com/book-an-appointment. She looks forward to hearing from you!
Charline Mullins, LMT
"I love the knowledge that my work consists of; helping people to heal or to just relax and feel better. I enjoy massage therapy, and receive a blessing each time I work on someone and get positive feedback. My technique is distinct, in that, I incorporate a variety of styles in my massage. This provides an enjoyable and relaxing experience while restoring harmony, and achieving maximum benefit for the body. Some of the modalities I use to provide effective relief are Lymphatic Drainage massage, Pregnancy massage, Chronic Pain Technique, Rotator Cuff Release. My goal is to ensure your massage experience is comfortable and customized to your individual needs. I am committed to bringing results, oriented treatments and impeccable customer service. Our amenities set us apart from other massage facilities"
• Charline graduated from Concorde Career College of Memphis, Tennessee in 2010.
• She is a DoTerra representative, and possesses a vast knowledge of essential oils.
• Certified by the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB)
• Tennessee State Massage License #9398
• Charline has volunteered numerous hours massaging elderly and handi-capable people, locally.
For questions or to book an appointment call/text 931-675-1039. She looks forward to helping you!